Donation Requests Policies and Procedures
Jungle Island truly believes in the importance of charitable giving and to-date has been involved with many community endeavors. As much as we would like to donate to every cause, it is simply not possible. Due to an overwhelming number of donation requests throughout the year, we ask that you please review our request policies and procedures below to see if your organization might qualify.
- Donation requests must be submitted in writing on organization letterhead and mailed/faxed to the attention of the Marketing Department.
- Donation requests must be made at least 60 days prior to the event.
- Priority will be given to those organizations focused on education, children, conservation and animals.
- Organizations are eligible for donation tickets once in a 12-month period.
- Those organizations not meeting the 60-day criteria will not be considered.
- Donations will not exceed a total of 8 admission tickets (adult or children).
- Jungle Island will be included as a sponsor or contributor on all printed event materials and attendant press.
- All donation requests must be mailed or faxed to the attention of:
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail
Miami, Fl. 33132
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 305 400 7291
- Please do not make follow-up phone calls. Every request will be responded to in writing only.